Student Visa

To obtain a long stay visa (type D), a student shall submit a series of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their own country as written on the embassy’s website. You always need to include the original “Invitation to study”. It is very importance that the documents from your previous education must be officially certified before submission to the consulate. This can be done one of two ways: notarized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Ukraine in your country or certified by Apostille stamp and notarized at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine for a Ukrainian university to be able to give your diploma certificate upon graduation.

All “Invitations to study” issued by universities must go through mandatory registration at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine before being issued to applicants.

When the student submits his documents to the consulate he or she will also have an interview there at the same time.

Check the list of diplomatic representations of Ukraine over here

The visa is opening for a period of 1 year. 40 days before the expiry of the visa validity period, it is necessary to submit documents to the State Migration Service (SMS) for the formalization procedures for receiving the residence permit in Ukraine.

The Student cannot enter to the territory of Ukraine without “Invitations to study”.

Ask your manager to get information